Tax- Free Hurricane Supply Week 2018
It is that time of year again in Florida… Hurricane Season. We all know the importance of being prepared for the 2018 Hurricane Season. The State of Florida will have no taxes for Hurricane supplies from June 1 through June 7. Below you will find a full list of all of the items that are tax-free. Don’t wait! Be prepared, these supplies are good to have for any weather that we may experience here in Southwest Florida.
- Reusable Ice (Ice Packs)
- Gas/diesel fuel containers
- LP gas containers
- Kerosene containers
- Batteries (AAA-Cell, AA-Cell, C-Cell, D-Cell, 6-Volt & 9-Volt ONLY)
- Coolers / Non-electrical Ice Chests
- Bungee cords
- Ground anchor systems
- Radios (battery, solar or hand-crank) Including Two-Way and Weather Band
- Ratchet Straps
- Tarpaulins (tarps)
- Tie-down kits
- Visqueen, plastic sheeting, plastic drop cloths, and other flexible waterproof sheeting.
- Portable generators
There are rules and limitations during this Tax- Free Hurricane Supply Week. For additional details click here for the official rules from the Florida Department of Revenue.
There are currently no active listings that match your search criteria.