Design and Review Board
August 14th Meeting
Florida Cancer Specialists – This is a Workshop Only no voting
8440 Murano Del Lago Drive, located east of US 41 and south of Pelican Colony Boulevard
– Single story medical office and outpatient treatment center with supporting infrastructure and landscaping.They
are looking for input of design so they can begin approval process.
– Public Information Meeting was held June 26, 2019.
August 28th Meeting
Public Information Meeting
Spring Run Gatehouse and Entrance Intersection at 9501 Spring Run Boulevard
– Re-design of the entrance roadway and construction of a new guardhouse with a porte-cochere.
Shoppes at University Highlands – Monument Signs Design
– Development Order for the Shoppes of University Highlands was approved by the Design Review Board September 27, 2018, but did not include the monument signs.
– Staff recommends approval of the monument sign design.
- Coconut Square/Coconut Office Center – Repaint of 23421 Walden Center Drive- Review proposed repainting of the building to grey/white and for conformance with Land Development Code Section 33-334 and Ordinance 2015-01.– Staff does not recommend approval of proposed exterior building paint colors.
Planning and Zoning Board – August 20th
- Micci Variance at 10124 North Silver Palm Drive, located in Copper Oaks north of Corkscrew Road and east of Three Oaks Parkway
- Request to reduce the required side yard setback from 5 feet to 4.91 feet for an existing residence at 10124 North Silver Palm Drive
- Board Approved this Variance
- Coconut Point Farmers Market 2019-2020 – Located in the Coconut Point Mall off US 41
- Request for a Temporary Use Permit to operate a Seasonal Farmers Market between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm one day a week from October 3, 2019 to April 30, 2019.
- Board Approved the Temporary Use Permit
- FBC Home Concept Sales and Display 20170 S. Tamiami Trail, between US-41 & Trailside Dr
- Request for variances for a 0.4-acre triangular site to allow for the operation of the property as a granite sales center.The Public Information Meeting was held November 14, 2017.
- Board Denied of the variances for a 0.4–acre triangular site to allow for the operation of the property as a granite sales center.
- Ordinance 2019-28
- Ordinance incorporating the Village’s Capital Improvement Program Schedule and School District Schedule into the Village of Estero Comprehensive Plan.
- Board Recommended approval of Ordinance 2019-28 to the Village Council.
There are currently no active listings that match your search criteria.